|Printed Text Patterned Paper for Scrapbook Pages|
Create Your Own Scrapbook Page Background Paper Using Themed Text
Typography and words are important parts of good graphic design. It is no surprise that text has become one of the most popular embellishments in scrapbooking. You can find text printed on vellum, transparency sheets, rub-on's, or even chipboard. The words cover everything from quotes, titles, phrases, to complete journaling blocks.
You can easily add interest to patterned background paper by printing your own themed text over the paper.
How to Create Your Own Printed Text Papers:
2) Copy additional blocks of the same text, over and over again until the whole page is full.
3) Change the font of the entire block to a free-flowing script, or any other font that seems to fit your chosen theme. The font used on the samples below is called
4) Trim 12"x12" scrapbook papers to 8.5"x11" to fit into your printed if needed.
5) Print your text page directly on the patterned paper.
6) Use your new papers to create elements on your next scrapbook page.
Tip: Change the margins on your document to be as small as you can for your printer so that the text will fill as much of the page as possible. Also, you may want to "full justify" your text so that it evenly fills the page.
Sample Printed Text Patterned Papers:
Papers Used: SandyLion Gold Damask, Spring Flowers, and Textural Red
Project Sample: Click here to see a Valentine's Day card created with the Textural Red patterned paper with Love themed text printed on it.