This scrapbook page layout idea from Bella Blvd. was designed by Laura Vegas. In it, she features six 3x3 inch square photos of a very special snowy day at Yosemite. The basic design and embellishment layout of this scrapbook page could be used for a page based on any theme. A free scrapbook page sketch based on this layout is included on the next page of this article for you to save to your computer for future scrapbooking.
Supply List: 1 sheet each of the following double-sided patterned cardstock-weight papers from the Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection - Blizzard (Item #353), Ski Slopes (Item #355), Icy (Item #356), Borders (Item #357), Cute Cuts (Item #358). Stickers from the Winter Wonder Collection including Alpha+Bits (Item #359), and Just Write Journaling stickers (Item #360); Stickers from the Sophisticates collection - Gulf High Fives Alphas (Item #519). Chipboard from the Sophisticates collection -
Pony Sienna Alphabet chipboard (Item #500). Two types of buttons - Fruit Punch buttons (Item #273), and Snowflakes buttons (Item #281).
Tools Needed: Trimmer, scissors, adhesive, dimensional adhesive, and thread.
1. Use Ski Slopes (aqua backside) patterned paper as layout base.
2. Trim a ½ x 12” strip of Blizzard (pink backside) patterned paper & adhere across
bottom of page; adhere blue scalloped border sticker from Alpha+Bits stickers
above pink paper.
3. Trim “Dashing Through The Snow” strip from Borders patterned paper & across top of page.
4. Trim three 1.25x1.75” pieces from Blizzard and Icy patterned papers. Cut notches
finto one end of each piece. Adhere to top left corner of page, directly below
5. Adhere six 3x3” photos to page, using dimensional adhesive on a few of the photos.
6. Use Pony Sienna Alphabet chipboard and blue alphabet stickers from Alpha+Bits
sticker sheet to create title across bottom of page.
7. Trim three snowflakes from Cute Cuts patterned paper. Adhere one to top right
corner and two to bottom left corner of layout, and top with threaded Snowflake
and Fruit Punch buttons.
8. Adhere “Winter Love” sticker from Just Write Journaling sticker sheet to layout
using dimensional adhesive.
9. Embellish layout using stickers (from Alpha+Bits sticker sheet).
More Layouts From Bella Blvd.:
Bella Blvd. has amazing scrapbook page designers and always has great new product. For these reasons, Bella has been featured here on About.com Scrapbooking several times over the last few years.
Scrapbook Ideas from Top Designers - Explore This scrapbook page was a top pick from CHA 2009. It was designed by Jana Eubank and explores a unique use of circles.
Best Scrapbook Page from CHA Summer 2011 - Play Hard The bright colors and creative use of layered embellishments will make you love this scrapbook page.
9 Hot Scrapbook Trends from 2012 - Hexagons Bella Blvd. showed off their new patterned papers at CHA 2012 on this trendy layout.
Looking for more ideas & inspiration from Bella Blvd.? You can visit their Studio Blog & Idea Galleries!