Quotes are a quick way to add journaling to your scrapbook pages. These quotes about birthdays have been selected especially for card making and birthday scrapbooking pages.
Visit the 24 Quotes 24 Scrapbook Pages gallery for ideas for using quotes on your scrapbook pages.
For birthday scrapbook page layout ideas visit the Birthday Scrapbook Gallery.Birthday Quotes:
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. Frank Sinatra
- Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. Charles Schulz
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. Jean Paul Richter
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Larry Lorenzoni
- There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know. Lewis Carroll
- It takes a long time to become young. Pablo Picasso
- May you live all the days of your life. Jonathan Swift
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet. Robert Orben
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Robert Browning
One of my favorite poems for birthday scrapbook pages is for a very specific age. "Now We Are Six" by A. A. Milne, written in 1927, is the text that I used for journaling on my daughter's scrapbook page almost 8 years ago and it is still one of my favorites. You can see the scrapbook page in the Quotes for Scrapbook Pages Gallery.
Now We are Six
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.
For Birthday Quotes divided by age visit Birthday Quotes section at About.com Quotes.