Paper piecing is simply using cardstock and patterned paper to create your own scrapbook page embellishments. The Zoo Animal Free Paper Piecing Patterns collection for scrapbooking includes many different designs including this elegant elephant. Follow these steps to create this paper pieced design:
1) Save and print the pattern on white cardstock
2) Cut out each piece of the pattern and trace it on colored cardstock
3) Cut out the colored cardstock pieces and assemble
4) Add details with a black fine-tip scrapbook pen
5) If desired you can add accents and shading with chalk
6) Add finished piece to your scrapbook page, greeting card, or home decor project.